Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Anniversary (almost)

Nine years ago today, my soon to be wife and I took our wedding party to the Brewer's home opener. It was cold, overcast, and windy. I don't remember if it actually rained or not, but we tailgated, watched most of the game, then hightailed it home for rehearsal/dinner that night. Just after we left the Brewers turned a triple play.



This is us, not sure who the two idiots are in the middle.

So nine years has passed, it hasn't been all bad. I love you G, but I'm still going to kick your ass at j-hawk next weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since you are starting the SPRINT tri 1 hr and 10 min before me, I think you will finish before I'm done. don't count on your time being better, though. I love you too. : )

Anonymous said...

What a sweet post, Rob! Happy Anniversary to both of you!! The Brewer game was a blast!