Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I'm at a loss for a title

Deal with it.

Amazingly, my Sunday ride didn't put me out of commission for the week. I was actually surprised how good I felt already Monday morning. Tuesday afternoon I rode for about an hour. No issue with the legs, the sit region was still a bit tender, but bearable.

Min, thanks for the comment, it was a big confidence boost to know I could go that long. Now I need to figure out if how to run after such an effort. Sunday walking to the end of the block and back was a major effort. Good luck on your long ride.

J-Hawk sprint triathlon is coming up sunday. This should be fun, I'm really looking forward to it. The weather looks to be crappy but not much I can do about that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on the race this weekend. Hopefully all your training so far will make the sprint distance feel like nothing. Glad that the ride to our house wasn't a killer. Hope all the body parts hold up well for your race!-Kel

xt4 said...

Hey there - hope J-Hawk went well for you! The weather turned out to be pretty decent, I thought. Looking forward to hearing how your day was!