Thursday, April 9, 2009

Stroke Clinic

For you locals out there. The Stoughton High School pool is hosting an adult stroke clinic. I don't have all the details in front of me, but I think it is at noon on Saturday April 25. I know it's limited to six people and it's only $10. I was the first to sign up on Tuesday.

I don't know what to expect from it or how long it lasts, but for $10, if I learn anything at all it will be well worth it. You'll spend more than that next week on gu, energy bars, and recovery drinks.

There is a link to the Stoughton pool site over there on the right. I doubt there is any info on the stroke clinic but there may be a number you can call if interested. I can't do all the legwork.

1 comment:

Trishie said...

jealous ! $10? that's awesome. hope you learn lots :)