Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Bloggers

Nobody has probably noticed, but I've added a bunch of new blogger links down and to the left. Now that we're getting into IM training, I'm looking more specifically for other bloggers heading down the same road I am. Specifically, those partaking in any Ironman for the first time in 2009, or anyone participating in IM Wisconsin in 2009.

The slower the better. I don't get much, if any, inspiration from you fast folk. But you slow folk out there, well, it's reassuring to know I'm not the only one.

So if you have a link I should add please drop me a note, I'll be happy to add it.

3 comments:

Team Brazo said...

Slow...that would be me.

To me Slow = Finish.

IMWI 2009...not my 1st IM, but might as well be -- does it matter that this is #3, probably makes it worse.

Have a nice day

Trishie said...

I'm training for my first IM - IMCOZ in November 09 :)

Molly said...

Does being on the list mean I am slow?

*gasp*

*sobs into pillow*

OK, so maybe I am. Really dreadfully slow. And that doesn't even include the swimming!