Friday, February 27, 2009

Name That Tune

Being immersed in triathlon this year and last, I can't help but associate things back to the sport or training. Today on the way to lunch it was a song, a snippet of which is below. I'm absolutely certain these guys weren't talking about triathlon, or anything remotely associated with physical fitness, but it made me think about tri-training none the less.

I used ta do a little but a little wouldn't do
So the little got more and more
I just keep tryin'ta get a little better
Said a little better than before

Gary, if you figure it out, I could use some music from these guys for the collection.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Sweet Child O' Mine" by Guns N' Roses

Anonymous said...

ack... I mean "Mr. Brownstone" by Guns N' Roses

Anonymous said...

Have you acquired some of their music? I have Use YOur Illusion I & II