Sunday, March 1, 2009

Spring?

Spring can't get here fast enough. I spent 2-1/2 hours on the trainer this morning and it sucked.

S-U-C-K-E-D

Watched the movie "No Country for Old Men" on Netflix and played penny ante Razz at Full Tilt to kill the time. Lost 19 cents, movie was odd.

Legs don't feel bad, but I rode at a very easy pace. A miss the cut-off by maybe an hour pace. We're talking slooooooooow. I'd have never gotten through it if I had pushed. Ass still hurts regardless.

Next week is a recovery week, which means I'll only have to suffer through 2-hours on the trainer come sunday. Saturday is the Point Bock Run, 5-miles of fun. It's an out and back, and I plan on going all out on the return leg, just for the hell of. Kind of curious what I can do.

This being swim month, I stayed as far away from the pool as possible today. We start tomorrow, 3x a week minimum. Time to put in some laps. Doesn't matter how fast I ride or run if I can't get through the swim.

1 comment:

Trishie said...

ugh, that is a LONG time to sit on the trainer. c'mon spring !