Sunday, January 13, 2008

Week #2 Recap

This afternoons 5+ mile run wrapped up week #2. I felt pretty good after it (once my nipples unthawed), but I really started to feel it after dinner and now the legs are definitely sore. Good thing is that swimming usually makes them feel better. Joints feel better, muscles loosen up, I'm planning a short swim for tomorrow morning just for that reason.

I walked a total of 6 miles this week, ran/walked roughly 12 miles, and swam roughly 3100 yards. Total workout time just over 6-hours. I'm not really sure how I feel about it. Need to figure out how to get more time in at lunch, and still need to figure out what to do when I can't bike or ski.

Next week is supposed to be 4 run sessions, 3 bike, and 2 swim, little over 7 hours total. I'm planning on 4 run and 4 swim for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

About the bike - there is a perfectly good bike trainer in the basement. I might let you use it.
:)