Thursday, September 4, 2008

Guest Post

Ummm dad, it's me, the dog.
Remember me?
Some say mans best friend?
Running partner extraordinaire?
Any of this ringing a bell?
Probably not, it's been like, forever.
What's that, ice cream? Ohhh I like ice cream.
Come on dad, little lick.
Just a taste, come on.
Heyyy dad, over here.
Come on, one time.
DADDDDDD!!!!!!
Least let me lick out the bowl.
Come on.
Asshole.
Where was I, oh yeah, so, we ever going running again?
What's it been, about a year my time? Seems like it.
Case you haven't noticed, it's nice and cool out.
And dammit,
I
WANT
TO
RUN
Dad?
Dad?
(sigh) I thought I slept a lot
.
Anyone want to run?
I'm free, well, all the ^%$*!@% time!
Anyone?

2 comments:

Team Brazo said...

Very funny!

IronMin said...

I need to keep my dogs away from my blog. Their message to me would probably be even tougher.

BTW - Cute dog!