Thursday, October 25, 2007

Urology

I can't for the life of me figure out why anybody would decide to head into the field of urology. Honestly, if anybody has any insight, I'd love to hear it. Probably not the type of profession where you come home and talk about your day over the dinner table. Reminds me of a movie quote....

"Dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick"

"That's a lot of dicks"

I'm sure there is more to the profession than what I've experienced, but I can't imagine anything in it being all that appealing. Of course, I work at the landfill, who am I to judge.

With the help of ice and some codeine infused tylenol I feel a little better. Earlier I felt as if I had been kicked square in the groin. And not your average 3-year old girl kick to the groin, more in the league of a Brandi Chastain or Ryan Longwell kick to the groin. I don't anticipate getting off the couch for at least the next day, so despite a lack of actual training, you may find me rambling on about one topic or another here.

Oh, and although they are probably fine, if you're coming over for dinner in the near future, I wouldn't eat the peas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What movie is that from?