Sunday, October 7, 2007

Cross Training

G and I had the last week off, and with the nice weather you'd think I would have put a few miles on the bike. But it wasn't to be. Instead I did a lot of cross training. I sided the shed. Not exactly high heart rate activity, but on my feet and outside in the sun all week, it felt like a workout.

With the exception of the garage door, I finished it this morning. It looks nice, and we even managed to move the canoe out and get the tiller, garden tractor, and wheelbarrow out of the garage and into the shed where they belong. With a little more work, we may even get a vehicle in the garage this winter!

Turned into a good recovery week if nothing else. Legs feel good, although the knees are sore from kneeling, climbing, and leaning on the ladder all week. Next week should be back to normal, if the weather holds I hope to get in a longer ride or two.

No comments: